Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cute Pooch HAS FOUND a Good Home ~UPDATED!

I was found tied up around a tree with no water nor food and eaten up with fleas.  After several flea dips & a dose of Frontline, my rescuer, torn with sadness and drenched in tears, had to relinquish me to the Houston SPCA on July 15, 2008.  She wants me to have the life filled with love and care that I so much deserve, and she can't keep me because she already has two other spoiled pooches.  I am a shy, skinny little boy, very mellow and am probably part Shepherd and part Chow (I have a couple of black spots on my tongue); I only weigh 27 lbs right now and am probably around 1 year old at the most.  Please come and check me out at the SPCA and see how we can get along --I would be so grateful to meet someone I can call my owner and dote on forever.  They named me BAXTER and my Pet ID number is 5490975

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How can people be so cruel? They deserve a special place in H---. I hope he finds a good home.