Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thing #3... The Process

Wow, I really enjoyed creating my avatar a whole lot! I played with my design for hours, trying to get it as accurately as I could. Too bad, there was no blonde pixie hairstyle... Of course, I could have completely redefined my style, couldn't I? I was wondering if there were any other known websites that allow you to create "funkier" and more "artsy" avatars. Also, thinking of my kids, I was wondering if it would be possible to export from Animal Planet's "Mutt Maker" (http://animal.discovery.com/pet-planet/mutt-maker/mutt-maker.html)...

2 comments:

VWB said...

sometimes there are "color" buttons nest to each haristyle..did you see any? that might solve your problem?

Alex Rover said...

You need a great job on your avatar. Keep up the good work.